Friday, June 24, 2005

Amother Meme

No, that's not a typo. It's alliteration. And a pun. Damn I'm clever.

I saw Batman tonight and liked it. I won't go into too much detail, but liked the story, liked the action, and liked Christian Bale, except he got pretty hammy delivering his lines while in the Batsuit. And strangely, he looked and sounded like Michael Keaton in the suit, too. And I was pretty annoyed when I first saw the reinterpreted Bat Mobile, but after seeing it in action, it kicks a Whole Lotta Ass.

That was an oblique Led Zeppelin reference.

Courtesy of Lulu, here's a Music Meme:

1. What is the total volume of music you own?

Ummm. I haven't done an inventory lately. My iPod has about 10.4 Gb used up. I'd place my CD amount at about 200-250 (which has a lot of overlap with the iPod) and cassettes maybe 100-150. No vinyl.

2. What's the last CD you bought?

The last CDs I received were "In Formal Introduction" and "Little Informal EP" by The City On Film. The last one I paid for was This Is Me Smiling, I think.

3. What song is playing right now?

The Simpsons end credits music, on TV.

4. What 5 songs do you listen to a lot?

I mostly do shuffle on the iPod, and I've had Hey Mercedes in the car recently, but I don't pick out specific songs to listen to often. I'll say the first 5 songs of "Loses Control" by Hey Mercedes: Quality Revenge at Last, It's Been a Blast, Playing Your Song, Knowing When to Stop, and The Boy Destroyers.

5. What 5 people will I pose these questions to?

Sorry, but I decline to pass this along.

It's 2 am and I need to go to bed. Reading over this post, I seem to get snobby when I'm almost asleep. Sorry about that.