Monday, June 20, 2005

That's My Philosophy

Via Bliss and others, here's my philosophical profile. I was a philosphy major in college, and it seems about right to me. I thought I'd be a little higher in the Kantian, but I can see how the others (except Hedonism) outscored it. Try it for yourselves, as if it were actually a valid measure of your metaphysical views.

You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.



“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.”

“It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.”

--Jean-Paul Sartre



“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”

--Blaise Pascal



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

80%

Utilitarianism

70%

Justice (Fairness)

60%

Hedonism

60%

Kantianism

35%

Apathy

25%

Strong Egoism

20%

Nihilism

20%

Divine Command

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com