Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This place is dead anyway.

So why not post about another amusing thing I found going through my client's dusty accounting archives.

Invoice from: Stephens, Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Service provided: "Proxy Solicitin"

I wouldn't have laughed if the company were from New York. I also had to go back to Mr. Poon and see this again. Man, that's funny! Maybe it's time to stop for the day.

I think it might also be time for some more movie trivia, starting with the source of this post's title. Name the film, and let me know if you'd like a movie title clue question (a la my baby posts) or a Kevin Bacon question. Or anything else you'd like to play. You can even throw out your own trivia question and I promise to answer it from my head or give up.

I swear, no cheatin!