Wednesday, May 04, 2005

You Bastards!

I'm not one to quickly play the race card in anything, and I can't really think of a way this could have been planned, but What The Fuck is up with Uchenna and Joyce winning two stages in a row on The Amazing Race and NOT getting any kind of prize, when ALL the other stage winners got trips or cars of other stuff?!?!?! I can't believe they got so hosed! Then Asshole Rob and Could I Borrow a Personality Amber win last night, and Shazam! the first place prize is reinstated! Motherfuckers! Like I said, I don't know how they could have conspired against the only black contestants on the show, but they certainly shafted the nicest ones.

I found a way to conveniently and freely host pictures while at work, so expect a post later with some picture experimentation. I'll probably also add some pictures to my template. I'm excited!

iPod: It's off, because I was on a 1 hour 20 minute phone call and haven't turned it back on yet.
There, now it's on: "They'll Need a Crane" by They Might Be Giants and "Milwaukee Sky Rocket (live)" by Braid. Yesterday was Pearl Jam day on the shuffle. Braid's been kind of prominent today. I should do an All Braid day soon.