Thursday, April 21, 2005

Just a quick note...

Because I'm trying to catch up on a couple weeks of ignored homework. It's going well, but it will be kind of a late night, methinks. I fly home tomorrow afternoon only to leave bright and early Saturday morning for Chicago (my poor wife!). In the interest of traveling light, I won't be bringing my laptop with me. So there'll be no review of the Hey Mercedes show, or the post-show partying with the band members (fingers crossed) until Sunday at the earliest. I'm also going to try to swipe a setlist (that's kind of my thing), but I may have to battle a bunch of other rabid fans. Better bring my Docs and brass knuckles.*

Man, I love Jeopardy, and especially the Ultimate Tournament of Champions going on now. Great stuff!

Don't you just love it when it's late, and it's quiet, and you're in your hotel room with the TV off, and then you can hear the guy upstairs loudly peeing? I love that!

Oh, and neither Rachel nor Vegetable Medley have taken up the Book Meme challenge yet. I don't know if I should feel proud or hurt. Wait a minute.... Yeah, I think it's hurt.

At least vociferously refuse, guys! C'mon.


* Unfortunately, I have neither Docs nor brass knuckles.