Monday, May 09, 2005

That's your mother!

Not sure I got that quote right, but it's from an ex-girlfriend and her roommate. Whenever they would mock daytime trash talk shows like Jerry Springer and Montel, they would use that line. I never saw the episode they were referring to, but they really enjoyed it.

So anyway, did you all treat your mommies well yesterday? I had two mothers to honor. It's usually easy to get a card for my mom, but annoyingly difficult for my wife. I went to 4 stores before I found an acceptable card. They were all over-the-top corny and/or butt ugly. It's hard to get a card that says what you want it to, so I look for cards with few words, but they were few and far between this Mother's Day. It was a good MD, with nice weather most of the day.

I have some exciting news: I solved all 4 stages of the "Free the Balloon" game I linked earlier. I admit, I got a hint from a google search when my attempts to solve Level 1 were continuously frustrated. After that I got them all, and found another similar game that appears to be harder.

Click here for the 4-level Balloon Game. If you would like the hint I got, just leave a comment and ask for it.

Click here for Hapland, the new challenge. I have no hints to give because I have no idea what to do yet.

The Diet Pepsi commercial with the guy "kicking it old-school" is kind of funny, but why the hell do they use "Can't Touch This"? That's hardly "old-school" rap. They should have used Rapper's Delight. Stupid, stupid!

Sorry this post is so boring. How about another random picture from my hard drive?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Two of my favorite all-time Boston Bruins, celebrating their Stanley Cup win... with the Colorado Avalanche.

Ray Bourque and Dave Reid. And I was at the parade!