Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Not much to say

About this except, "can you spot the two good band names in the article?"* and "Wow, Jesus has the kung-fu grip!"

Sigh, it just seems sad when people can count on the country's descent into idiotic, Christian idolatry to make a buck. Or sad when I don't do it myself. I haven't checked, but I would expect Mr. Poon to title his post about this story with a quote from the SNL commercial for the demonic-sounding Crying Baby Jesus nativity figure. That was a good one.

The Ambitious Post is going well, but it's going to be big. That's a good thing, as I had hoped it would be large, but it's definitely too large to post all at once. So I'm going to take a lesson from Dickens and King and serializing it!

I could feel your excitement rise at reading that statement. I'm sure it will keep me warm tonight in my too-cold hotel room. Anyway, look for the first installment tomorrow night. I'M excited about it, at least.

Here's the answer to link Ron Jeremy to Kevin Bacon:

If I hadn't cheated and checked IMDB, I would have said:

Ron Jeremy in Orgazmo with Trey Parker
Trey Parker in Baseketball with Jenny McCarthy
Jenny McCarthy in Diamonds with Kirk Douglas
Kirk Douglas in Greedy with Michael J. Fox
Michael J. Fox in Casualties of War with Sean Penn
Sean Penn in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon

But checking IMDB I think the shortest is:

Ron Jeremy in Orgazmo with Trey Parker
Trey Parker in Baseketball with Jenny McCarthy
Jenny McCarthy in Scream 3 with Neve Campbell
Neve Campbell in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon

I love that game! See you tomorrow!

* "Foot-Tall Jesus Doll" and "Biblical Doll Unit"