Monday, April 11, 2005

I love me some lazy weekend!

So I didn't post this weekend because I was too busy doing not much of anything. My wife and I had a nice, lazy, food-filled time. We did see Stomp on Sunday (awesome) and I did some productive things (wire a new phone jack and mow the insane lawn) so I wasn't a complete wastoid. In the interest of equal time, my wife did some organizing of our mess and some bookkeeping/bill paying.

But the good news is I'm working on my ambitious post right now, and so far it's looking good. My other idea for a post was this:

List 3 things you did ten years ago that you don't do now.
List 3 things you thought ten years ago you'd be doing now and actually are doing.
List 3 things you thought ten years ago you'd be doing now and aren't.
List 3 things you never thought ten years ago you'd be doing now.

I'll post mine tonight (after I do my ironing, of course) and look for the "ambitious post" sometime this week, hopefully, depending on how the editing process goes.

Want some more Kevin Bacon game? Do Ron Jeremy (not literally!)