Monday, January 23, 2006

The Media Post

Some of you may be wondering, "Where is the iPod today?" Well, it's playing, but my mind is occupied with other music and forms of entertainment.

My long awaited package from Amazon finally came today, and in it were the following:

New Jimmy Eat World EP:
Image hosting by TinyPic

Three Moneen CDs (When I go in, I go ALL in):
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic

And the newest Doonesbury anthology:
Image hosting by TinyPic

Also, I brought my new Wonderfalls DVDs with me on my trip last week, and was reminded what a great show it is! I love it even more than I remember. The show stars the adorable Caroline Dhavernas as the uber-cynical and sarcastic Jaye Tyler.

Image hosting by TinyPic

What a gem this show was, which of course Fox cancelled. At least Arrested Development got two and half seasons.

And then there's 24 tonight. Awww yeeeahhh!!!! Give 'em Hell, Jack!

Image hosting by TinyPic