Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just some fun stuff

Still riding the No Inspiration Wave, but came across some fun things today I thought I'd share.

From K_Sra, check out this kid's B-Ball skills. It makes me think of the great Mr. Show skit, "The Recruiters". (Unfortunately I couldn't find a transcript of the skit, just a one-line summary that doesn't adequately describe the premise. Dammit!)

From Gorilla Mask, another cool figure-it-out game, Sub Machine. I'm stuck at one point and I think it will only take a large investment of time or blind luck to break through. I'm probably wrong in that assumption, but it's all I have to go on right now.

Also from G-Mask, your chance to vote on The Great TP Debate. Let's settle this, people!

For the guys, Natasha Mealey, British Page 3 model (been a while since I've posted anything titillating like that). For the gals, a Google Images search for Johnny Depp. I'm all about equal opportunity objectification. :-)

iPod: "Paint Nothing" by Idlewild, "First It Giveth" by Queens of the Stone Age, "Walking on the Moon" by The Police, "Listen to What You've Got" by Idlewild, "The Shadow/Ghost Track" by Tanya Donelly, "Alone" by Pearl Jam, and "Softer" by Jimmy Eat World.