Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ho Hum

Not much going on. Baby and family are great, job's okay (a little slow right now), AL East race still maddeningly tight, we're getting a DVR so I'm psyched about that.

Since I've got a lot of free time on my hands at work I've got a head start on Delaware for the next Real Beautiful Women post. Let me tell you, Delaware is stepping up to the plate. The searches haven't resulted in thousands of ads, so it's easy to get through them quickly. And there are more per capita attractive women than any other state so far. That post should be up soon.

Now I'll tell you what's really weighing on my mind. My first wedding anniversary is coming up next week and I have absolutely NO IDEA what to get for my wife.* Man, this sucks! Because of the baby we knew we couldn't do some sort or romantic trip or anything like that. Besides going to a B&B for the weekend my mind is devoid of inspiration. It wasn't until my wife told me she got something for me did it really cross my mind that I was running out of time and better do something. Sure I can blame the excitement of the baby coming to explain why it hasn't been on my mind, but there's no excuse, really. I won't bother asking for suggestions from readers because 1) it's my job, and 2) Lovely Wife would read it here and know I didn't come up with it. Fuck! I'll think of something, I'm sure.

I love Jenna Fischer from The Office. Her facial expressions are awesome.

iPod: "Mad About You" by Sting, "Between the Bars" by Elliott Smith, "Love Explosion" by Weezer, "Red Mosquito (live)" by Pearl Jam, "Six Shooter" by Queens of the Stone Age, "Tell Me Ten Words" by Idlewild (HOLY CRAP, I JUST REMEMBERED THAT THE IDLEWILD SHOW IS TONIGHT!!!! Phew, thought I may have missed it!), "Stay Away" by Nirvana, "Amphibious" by Jimmy Eat World, and "Secure Yourself" by Indigo Girls.

*My wife already knows I'm freaking out, so she's not finding out for the first time here.