Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Silly you!

You thought I wouldn't mention this story? Obviously I am ecstatic that hockey will be coming back and I think that the cost roll backs will be good for the game. Teams will be more competitive across the league, maybe fans will get some relief from soaring ticket prices, and hopefully the game will just get better and maybe actually attain the popularity it tried to garner in the mid-late 90s and failed. But even if it doesn't, I don't care! Hockey will be back, and my precious Boston Bruins will once again break my heart come playoff time. Drop the puck, boys!

There is also a new addition to the blog family, JuicyA. She's from Calgary, which is near and dear to my heart, and seems to have way more fun than a lawyer should. I've met Canadian lawyers, and she definitely doesn't fit the mold. And that's a good thing!

Check out The Intersection of 13 and 13, and go to her profile to see her other blogs. Specifically the one where she humps things. Yeah, it's been done before, but to a courthouse in court robes? That's pretty damn funny!

I've got a deadline at work coming up, and beaucoup work to do for it, so expect lame late-night posts or just less frequency for a little while. I hate to let anything like a job get in the way of this, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.