Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Three words: Tony. Fucking. Almeda.

And I thought he was in prison! Man, I was pretty psyched last night watching 24. I actually started running around my house pumping my fists in the air (which is not that unusual a thing for me to do). My wife, who had watched earlier, told me that something unexpected happened. After I saw it I had to wake her up and show her how excited I was. I'm a dork.

I wonder where Michelle is. Hopefully we'll see her, too. I'm not growing to love the new people yet, although I have some sympathy for Driscoll now. And what's with all the black female villains? Sherry Palmer (Queen Bitch); Palmer's aide seducing him in the first season; the rich, sick guy's wife did some bad things last season; and now Aisha as the mole in CTU. I think 24 has some more problems than just the portrayal of Muslims as terrorists.

iPod: "The Other Side of Summer" by Elvis Costello and "Shu Shubat" by The Anniversary.