Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Crap! I'll try to write from Gitmo.

Checking over my short list of visitors today (if I break into double figures I get really excited) I find someone who came to my page from a pleasant little site with the address "abu-musab-al-zarqawi.blogspot.com!" That's right, Public Enemy Number 1 in Iraq is a blogger! I bet his stuff gets pretty boring and repetitive, though. All "United States, the Great Satan" this, and "we will exterminate every last infidel occupying the lands of the true believers" that. What really scares me is that my site is in some small way linked to that one. The government bots will soon find me and I'll get a knock on my door from an Agent Smith type within 24 hours. The poor soul who came to my site was probably just clicking Blogger's random "Next Blog" button. That's my defense, anyway.

I've always wondered what it feels like to get my balls electrocuted.

iPod: "Now That's What I Call West-Hating Islamist Music Vol. 9." Just downloaded it today! Also "Selfless, Cold, and Composed" by Ben Folds Five.