Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back from America's Taint!

I'm back. We had kind of a rough travel day yesterday, and didn't get home until about 1:30 am. But the trip was great. I got sunburned on the first and last days on the beach (I'm REALLY itchy today), did some boogie-boarding, and ate a lot. Somehow, I only gained one pound over the week (not counting the 3-4 I had gained before I left). I managed two 4-mile runs while there, too. Let me tell you, running at any time of the day in Florida, in 130% humidity, just farging sucks!

I'll get back into the blogging swing soon, but I've got some work to catch up on (on which I've got to catch up?) I hope that you all didn't write your funniest, most insightful, or most heart-warming posts over the last couple days because I probably won't read them. Sorry. I've got too much to read on The Lost Experience.

Thanks for your good vacation wishes, too.

iPod: "Astray, Astray" by The City on Film.