Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Meet Frosty.

We had a "flash" snowstorm over the weekend that was over by noon, and The Bear and I made a snowman in the front yard. It was the first that The Bear had ever made, so I was happy to
be teach him how to do it. Frosty looked pretty good after we were done.
Where's my head at?

As the snow started melting, he started having some balance and facial feature problems.
Whoa there, Frosty!  Take it easy.

By Tuesday his head had fallen off and completely disappeared. Now he's just a big snowball.

So that's all I got today. My stomach feels weird, and my eyes are blurry, so I'm not very talkative. There is one thing I'd like to ask all of you, though. How do you feel about the Brain Squeeze? A lot of people have been playing lately, and I love that. Some people have also been getting some very impressive scores. There still seems to be a lot of insanely obscure questions on it, though. Are you satisfied with it, or would you be open to change? I'm suggesting another quiz with the same basic categories, but hopefully more general and without ridiculous questions like what Lovely Wife had the other day:

"In what year did pianist Vladimir Horowitz return from his first retirement due to a breakdown caused by Spastic Colitis?" Or close to that. That's pretty ludicrous.

So let me know what you think about a small overhaul. Are you happy with the status quo, or ready for some changes? Thanks, everybody!