Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bear!

Today is The Bear's sixth birthday. I met him when he was about two and a half and can't believe how much he's grown. If you doubt that you can love and cherish a child that is not "of your loins" as much as one you made yourself, let me dispel that myth for you. We took to each other immediately, and he is one of the largest sources of pride, humor, love, worry, and sheer happiness I will ever have in my life.* If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic

Please forgive the amount of pictures, but as you can see, it was hard to narrow down to just a couple.

* Tear Tracker: I wrote this post, and started to cry.