Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Kid Blogging, and more!

I don't know if any of you have been watching American Idol this season, but there's a contestant on there named Bucky Covington. Here he is in all his Skynard-loving glory.

Surprisingly NOT from Alabama.

Anyway, we were watching with The Bear, and when Bucky was introduced to sing, The Bear said:

"I shouldn't say his name."

"What do you mean" we asked.

"Fucky," he replied. "It's a bad word."

This isn't the first time he's dropped the F-Bomb on us. He did it about two years ago. He said it to Lovely Wife's face, not knowing what he was saying. It was all she could do to not laugh. This time, though, he knew what he was saying, so we weren't as amused as last time, but it was still pretty funny.

And before you judge us, he didn't hear it from us. We're pretty sure about that. It's either that Christian private school we send him to, or his delinquent Other Daddy. Hmmm, I wonder which one it is....

Here's a portrait I took of CBK Jr. We were trying to get a picture of him laughing while being tickled, but I thought he looked so cute like this so I snapped it.

Who's my goochie, goochie good boy?

More!

Here's an update to the Tear Tracker:

Read this news story and watched accompanying video.
Result:Cried a little. You try and watch it and not get moved, you robots!

And here's a story I feel compelled to share, even though it is Muy Disturbingo. It's safe for work, but not at all safe for your stomach or your sense of moral decency. [shudder]

Have a great weekend, everyone!