Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm going to get in trouble

I need to get to work, but I thought I'd say hi to y'all and direct you to my new Daily Trivia Game! Just follow the link below every day (except weekends), sign up (it's totally anonymous and easy to do), and match wits with me and all others who play. I set up the quiz to do a broad range of topics that interest me, but I haven't rigged it so I'll win everyday. It's got history, movies, hockey, comic strips, TV shows, Monty Python, music, and more. Come and play. It only takes a little time, and I swear it's fun. So stop being so damn lazy!

CBK's Daily Brain Squeeze

UPDATE: Apparently it doesn't give the same questions to everyone on the same day, so the scoring doesn't mean jack shit! It's still fun anyway. Thanks for playing everyone!