Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Kid Blogging

I misspoke yesterday when I said my life is boring. I meant that my job is so boring that I spend most of the day Photoshopping busty women into skirts. The rest of my life is great, but it's pretty standard family/parent stuff that hardly makes for the best blog material. That being said, I'm going to continue doing the Friday Kid Blog, because it gives me something to write about on Fridays, and my family is the most important part of my life. At least until the Bruins win the Stanley Cup, then I'm sure they'll understand if I ignore them while I jog from Salt Lake to Boston as a tribute to the long, hard journey it's been for the Bruins and their fans since 1972, the last time they won the Cup. And when I get there, the press coverage of my trek will ensure that the players, coaches and Harry Sinden himself will greet me with autographed jerseys, photo ops, and Andy Moog's complete, game-used goalie equipment from the 1989-1990 season. Then I'll quietly go back to my pleasant family existence.

And for this week's Kid Blog: CBK Jr. finally rolled over by himself! We've been trying to get him to do it with no success. Then the other night I put him down in front of a toy, and he just pushed himself over. I called Lovely Wife in, and he duplicated the feat. I got the video camera and we filmed him doing it two more times. I'm going to try to find a video hosting site that will allow me to post the clip here, for you all to fawn over.

Have a great weekend, and Go Seahawks, because if it can't be the Pats, no AFC team should win, especially the damn Steelers.

iPod: "Dysentery Gary" by Blink 182, "Nocturne" by Rush, "Scents and Subtle Sounds" by Phish, "Under Milkwood" by Buffalo Tom, and "She's an Angel" by They Might Be Giants.