Friday, February 17, 2006

Blogging means never having to say you're sorry.

But I'm sorry anyway. Work and general apathy have kept me from writing this week. You may have noticed my email address prominently displayed on the site to the right. Feel free to flame me for my writing inactivity.

I want to thank everyone who has been playing the Brain Squeeze! Remember, it's every day from Monday through Friday, and scores accumulate for the month. For those of you who have signed up but haven't played yet, please jump in. Don't let the possibility of hockey questions scare you off. I added several Seinfeld-related categories to the question pool, too!

And in a blatant comment-whoring move, please join me in wishing Lovely Wife a happy birthday today!!!!

iPod: "My Sundown" by Jimmy Eat World.