Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A true friend is...

One who goes on a bike ride with you so you can buzz by a bike shop and look at the bike mechanic you hooked up with. Apparently you will be so moved by that act of true friendship you will be inspired to flash that friend while on a sidewalk along a busy street.

Just wanted to give you guys some context for that "bike mechanic" comment left yesterday.

It seems that last night I had something I wanted to write about, but I can't remember what it was now. Oh well. I love "My Name is Earl". Last night's ep started out a bit slowly, but they really brought it home.

And I'm so proud of myself! I scooped Gorilla Mask on that "idiot kid falling through a skylight" video! That guy's JOB is to surf the net for content. Nice work if you can get it.

iPod: "Scientific" by Jimmy Eat World, "I Didn't Understand" by Elliott Smith, "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows, and "Hear You Me" by Jimmy Eat World.