Thursday, November 10, 2005

Reason # 34 Why I Love the Internet

Camogirl, remember a couple weeks ago when you talked about seeing some very unattractive and blue man boobs during the Michigan-Northwestern game? And I mentioned seeing some more pleasant mammaries on the Florida State-Maryland game?

Well lookie what I found:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

It was bit more dramatic watching it live (and, um, again on DVR) seeing as the poor girl almost gave herself a concussion while jumping up and down.

I swear, I wasn't trying to find this. I innocently followed a link at Gorilla Mask to an FSU forum posting pics of Seminole women at football games, and lo and behold, someone posted this one. I don't know where he found it, or how someone got it off TV, but the fact that you can find something like this on the internet, when it was broadcast for less than 10 seconds, is just amazing.

Frankly, you wouldn't be reading this if it weren't for this kind of thing. As I mentioned before, I discovered blogging when I found Bumptious during a search for screen caps of a large-breasted Fear Factor contestant. Only good can come of using the internet this way, people. Embrace it!

Oh, and did you notice the guy on the bottom right?
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

He's barely celebrating the touchdown! I wonder where his attention is?

Men. Whaddya gonna do?

iPod: "Puberty" by Belly, "Out of Routine" and "American English" by Idlewild, "San Tropez" by Pink Floyd, and "Velouria" by Weezer.