Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Grrrrrrr!

eXcite email scheduled maintenance

We are currently conducting unscheduled maintenance on eXcite email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and thank you for your patience. We expect to have service restored in a few hours.

- The eXcite Team


Well, which is it, you fuckers?!?! Scheduled or unscheduled? Give me my email!

I know I have email there, and it's probably a lot of spam, but I've gone through the blogs several times, read Gorilla Mask's links, and read about the Bruins' horrendous last-9-minutes-of-the-game performance last night. I need something else to do online. I don't like visiting blogs too much during the day because I don't want the authors to see me in their visit trackers and think I'm some kind of freak. When all I really am is super bored. I guess I can try to finish up Maryland for the Real Beautiful Women Project. Or, you know, do some work.

iPod: "Moonbeam Monkey" by Tanya Donelly, "Cock Pushups" by Tenacious D, "Break Your Heart" by Barenaked Ladies, and "Homecoming King" by Guster.