Monday, November 07, 2005

JuicyA - The Meeting

As mentioned, I had the pleasure of dining with Certified Bloggin' Hottie JuicyA, of the Intersection of 13 and 13.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

We had a great time just chatting about our lives and such, but I must confess that it was weird knowing things about her without ever meeting her; things that she wrote about, but that she never really told me. It got comfortable pretty quickly, though, and it was just like catching up with a good friend.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Unfortunately her partner in premarital cohabitation, Jer, couldn't join us. He had a youth hockey game to coach. Too bad, because I'm sure we would have got along like gangbusters talking about hockey.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

She puts up kind of a wild and crazy image on her site, but I assure you that she's quite charming and personable and a pleasure to talk to. If I'm ever up there on a weekend, I'll have to drink with her and her boyfriend and see some of that legendary wild side.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com