Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Reason # 56 Why I Love the Internet

56. Religious Epiphany

How could I have been laboring under the religious and metaphysical ideas implanted into me by parents, church, school and mass-media for so long? Why wasn't The Truth made available to me earlier? I feel like a newborn, seeing things for the first time, barely understanding my surroundings but excited about taking in more and more sweet revelation each day. It is my soul's joyous duty to spread The Word too you all about The One Source of existence, both physical and spiritual. That source is:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Be touched by His noodly appendage.

Luckily for you all, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has a website. Click on the link, cast down the chains of ignorance and falsehood that enslave you. Come to the Light, Children!

You should also visit and thank the Prophet who revealed The Truth to me: Anonymous Coworker. (Now on his own domain. Not too shabby, huh?) Thanks, ACW!

iPod: "Ballad of Big Nothing" by Elliott Smith, "Election Day" by The Replacements, "The Fez" by The Dead Milkmen, "Tim" by Fossil, and "Eroded" by Jimmy Eat World.