Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Only because she's new to my links

E. McPan tagged me for a meme that I had been seeing around, and until now avoided. And it goes a little sump'n like this:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

I'm not really sure what the difference is between #3 and the first half of #4 is, but whatever. Here it is, the text of the 5th sentence of my 23rd post.

"I've been reading one blog for over a year, but only recently have I started exploring and finding more."

This is the post, titled "Blogology".

I won't tag anybody, but feel free to take it up if it tickles your fancy.

That wasn't so bad, but not very interesting, either. It's pretty fun to read those old posts when I was just starting out on the blog. Astute observers will see that I'm rapidly approaching my first blog-iversary. And even those astute observers won't care.

iPod: "Dancing Gold" by Belly, "Feelin' the Time Pass By" by This Is Me Smiling, "Gepetto" by Belly, "Go On Drone" by Hey Mercedes, "Don't Stand So Close To Me '86" by The Police.