Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Heart MSN Search

My sister site, "Real Beautiful Women", has had a jump in its viewership thanks to MSN Search, which was the first search engine to index that site. As a result, I've had several new visitors there who searched for "beautiful women". I hope none of these people are offended that I sort of cyber-outed them here. There's no shame in searching for "beautiful women". Lots of people want to see "beautiful women". Why do you think I started a site called "Real Beautiful Women"? Because people like to look at "beautiful women", that's why!

In other news, I've decided to change the name of this site to "Big Tit Cum Whores".* Please change your links and blogrolls accordingly.

I'd also like to give a big endorsement shout-out to Soft Scrub ® Liquid Gel. Stuff flat out rocks my shower cleaning routine. Thanks, Soft Scrub ® Liquid Gel!


* Site does not actually contain big tits, cum, or whores.