Monday, May 23, 2005

I think I'm happy with this

When the internet lets you down, and you can't find a good picture of a sloppy, greasy steak and cheese sub, well then, you just have to take matters into your own hands. So I went out and got said sloppy and greasy sub and photographed it for this site. And then I had to eat it. See the sacrifices I make for you!

I'll stick with this header, for a while at least. Hope you like, and thanks for the feedback in this process. Here are some of the inadequate candidates I collected off the net:

Where's the cheese? Looks good, but too far away. Is that Steakum?  Gross!

And of course, my beloved:

How I miss you!


Okay, I'll stop with the sandwiches. Sorry.

No takers on the Who Am I Question? Maybe I should stick to actors instead of directors. I'll post the answer to that and the marble question on Wednesday, unless someone wants more time.

iPod: "I Wanna Know" by Weezer and "Limelight" (live) by Rush, "Death's Alright With Me" by The Dead Milkmen, "Beyond Belief" by Elvis Costello (LOVE this song!).