Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Trip Blogging

I've been away for a while, so I won't have any pics of the kids, but I've got plenty of our trip to France and England (don't worry, Grac, I know London doesn't really count as England).

I'm going to stretch this out and just do one day's pics at a time. But don't worry, I'm not going to show every boring photo we took. I'll try to keep them interesting.

Day 1 - Paris
La Tour Eiffel in daylight
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looking up the center of the tower
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Palais de Chaillot (with La Defense in the distance) at twilight
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

L'Arc de Triomphe, one of my favorite sites in Paris, at night
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Arc's impressive coffered ceiling
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A video of the Eiffel Tower flashing for the tourists