Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Kid Blogging

Aloha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of course I got them matching shirts. In a few years The Bear won't be into it anymore, so I need to take advantage now. He loved that they matched.

In other news, I had a great idea for a Mothers Day gift for Lovely Wife: an iPod Nano for her to use when she walks. I found one at a great "Buy It Now" price on eBay and secretly purchased it. Last night I got an email from eBay saying that the seller's listings had been removed and that I should try to get my money back if I hadn't yet received the item. Motherfucker! I can't believe I got scammed on eBay! I emailed the seller to get their story before I make a claim for reimbursement with PayPal, but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't really expect to, but I still hold out hope that I'll get it. Of course I had to fess up to LW about what I tried to get her and why it she won't have a gift on Sunday. I'm pretty pissed, and embarrassed. What a scumbag!