Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Please Forgive Me

I'm afraid you've all been the victims of a hoax. My eye is fine. Well, it's a little stuffy, but otherwise fine. There was no redness, pain, or excessive watering last night. No crying fire. No emergency room visit. If you notice the time of the post, it was just after midnight, EST. It was the post for the Blog Fight, and I thought I'd have a better chance at getting comments if I appealed to the blogosphere's sympathy. I made it all up just to get comments. I want to thank all of you who left comments for your sincere expression of concern. Please accept my humble apology for deceiving you. You should feel free to leave a lot more comments lambasting me for this childish prank. Really let me have it, all of you. You should even comment more than once, under assumed identities, so that I really understand how grievously I have wronged you, my friends. I am scum, and you should let me know that, over and over again.

iPod: "Mona Lisa" by Guster and "Particle Man" by They Might Be Giants.