Friday, September 16, 2005

Givin' the People What They Want

In response to popular demand by the ladies, I shaved the beard up a bit off my neck, and bought some clippers to trim it. Here it is.

I do have a neck!
Happy now, Camogirl et al.?

I'm going to a convention in Montreal from Sunday through Tuesday, representing my company and trying to drum up business. Hopefully this beard won't be an embarrassment. Wish me luck. Anyone at all have any recommendations of things to do out there? The last time I was there I did a bus tour and La Ronde with my parents. I'll be looking to do something a bit less touristy this time around. Maybe I'll just walk around and explore when not working. I've heard a lot of good things about St. Catherine's Street (heh heh).

And something that no one actually asked for, but I'm sure you'll all enjoy, is a new picture of CBK Junior rocking the jiggly chair. He's got about three different cowlicks on his head, so his hair is always standing up. He's a great baby and makes the cutest little squeaking noises when he's sleeping.

Goo goo goo!

I finally watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle and enjoyed it. It was a lot sillier than I thought it would be. Kal Penn has got star power, though (notice his role in "Son of the Mask" - they cast him as Hispanic!). I loved his daydream about the huge bag of pot. Funny shit.


iPod: "Walking on the Moon" by The Police, "7 Fingered Woman" by Thanks to Gravity, "Hangin' Out With Me (live)" by Elliott Smith, "Dusted" by Belly, "Sparkle" by Phish, "Older" by They Might Be Giants, and "Postcard" by Buffalo Tom.