Monday, June 05, 2006

She's Back!

It's not really news, but I got the go-ahead to link to Lulu's new blog! She took a break and came back with a new site, leaving the old one to grow moldy and fool stalkers. But you get the fresh linkage right here.

Lulu: Chispa

Go to her site and ask her why she hasn't drawn a picture of me. Apparently, she's rather artistic.

As for my weekend, it was relaxing. Didn't do much work because I mowed the lawn last Thursday. Even though there are a lot of things to do in the yard, you're tricked into a sense of landscaping complacency when the lawn looks nice. The Bear had his last soccer game of the year, and even though his team got spanked, he played really well. Now he gets to terrorize Lovely Wife for the summer.

iPod: I'm cleaning up iTunes, and Braid's "Movie Music: Vol. I" is playing on there right now.