Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Kid (and Worm) Blogging

So I'm in Hawaii. I'll be here a week, and I'm looking forward to it, but I don't think I'll be able to do anything really exciting. I'm going to try to hike up to the top of Diamond Head Crater at the end of Waikiki, and I'm fantasizing about finding and raiding the "Lost" set in the hopes of being a walk-on Other extra, but that probably won't happen. Anyway, here's some pics of CBK Jr.

Start the heartbreak early, I say.

The Bear actually put it on his head.

CBK Jr.'s first swing!

Actually his second, but it's the first one we had the camera with us.

And now, for no good reason other than I don't know how else to post these, here are some gross worms that crawled up on our patio last weekend after it rained all night. Enjoy.

Squish!

Squash!

Damn, now I'm hungry!