Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sometimes stupid email forwards are a blessing

Because if I hadn't received the one quoted below, I wouldn't have had anything to say today.

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO
THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said
that86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time
understanding why there is such a problem in having "In God! We Trust" on our
money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the
14% to Shut Up and BE QUIET!!!

If you agree, pass this on, if not delete.

I AGREE !!!!


1. If you agree that the dipshit who started this email is a retard, leave a comment.

2. If you agree that the fuckwad who started this email didn't realize that the 86% includes Jews and Muslims, leave a comment.

3. If you agree that the scrotal tool that started this email, upon being informed of #2, would rather use a lower percentage number that represents only Christians, leave a comment.

4. If you agree that the anus-licking douche bag who started this email, and all those who agree with it, are incapable of understanding the distinction between having the words in the pledge, and a school requiring students to say them, leave a comment.

And finally,
5. If you agree that Lost was only "pretty good" last night, leave a comment.

I AGREE!!!!!