Friday, January 06, 2006

Building up my digital stamina

Fingers, that is. By IMing for hours with the one and only Nog Fiend, Anonymous Coworker! On a lark I added him to my Buddy List and said hi. That was over three hours ago. We've just been shooting the shit. He's still very anonymous, but a very engaging conversationalist. And it's not everyday that you get a sales pitch for a web browser with the word "unlookatable." That's gold!

Otherwise I've been doing as little work as possible and blowing my nose like I saw Eva Longoria do it in US Weekly. I can't figure out how a space as small as the sinus cavity can hold what appears to be gallons of snot and phlegm. Ah, the mysteries of life.

Have a great weekend, all, and let's all pray that after their second consecutive victory over the Ottawa Senators last night, the Boston Bruins can go on a winning streak and reach .500. And Go Pats!

Ipod's been turned off during my IM escapade.