Friday, December 16, 2005

Oh, all right!

I'll post some pics of the kids. I can't think of anything else to write about today, and if I don't get something up by noon, no one will read it because it's Friday. So here are some shots of the boys at their "Holiday" card photo shoot. Enjoy, and have a good weekend.

Look out, Ladies!
This is my high school yearbook glamour shot.
I hope Little Brother likes his present.
Whatever, I know it's only onesies.
Did Mommy just lift her shirt?
I do smile a lot, just not to cameras.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

In some browsers you can hold the pointer over a pic and a silly caption will pop up. Give it a try.

iPod: "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" by The City on Film, "Sweet Ride" by Belly, "Auctioneer (Another Engine)" by R.E.M., "On Fire" by Van Halen, "Ghost Rider" by Rush, "Mixin' up ADJectives" by This Is Me Smiling, and "The Last Hour" by Elliott Smith.