Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Kid Blogging

I have a video of CBK Jr., but not of The Bear, so I'll tell a funny Bear story first.

The Bear likes to have a parent lie in bed with him before he goes to sleep. We call it snuggling. When it's my turn I often fart while lying there. I do it for two reasons: 1. it allows me to relieve gas while not around my wife, and 2. it makes The Bear laugh sometimes. Well, it should come as no surprise that The Bear has started to fart in bed with me there, too. One night he let a particularly foul one out, so I got out of bed and told him I would return once the smell dissipated. While I was in the kitchen telling Lovely Wife what had happened, The Bear started calling me into his room. He was rather persistent, and was interrupting me and LW, so I went in to scold him for his rudeness. When I got in the room, I found him on all fours on his bed. As soon as he saw me, he ripped a big, juicy fart while giggling uncontrollably. The little stink bomb had set a trap for me, holding his explosive gas in as long as he could. I was disgusted, for sure, but also pretty impressed.

Here's a video of CBK Jr. playing with his brother's karaoke machine. He REALLY loves music, it's so cute.